As a client of YogaBijaa Ptd Ltd, it is important to understand and comply with the following T&C
• Activity/Activities: This refers to any physical and non-physical participation by the client, which includes but is not limited to yoga, yogalates, aromatherapy, sound therapy, spiritual healing, meditation, Reiki, Psych-K, mentoring, or any other services offered by Yoga Bijaa. The term "activity/activities" may also be referred to as session(s), lesson(s), package(s), or services.
• Client: A client refers to an individual who pays for services provided by a Yoga Bijaa instructor in exchange for payment. The client may also be referred to as a student(s), participant(s), or corporate. The client is responsible for adhering to the terms and conditions set forth by Yoga Bijaa, which may include rules related to scheduling, payments, cancellations, health conditions, and other requirements.
• Force Majeure: Force Majeure refers to an unforeseeable and unavoidable event or circumstance that is beyond the control of the parties involved and that prevents or delays the performance of their obligations under the agreement. These events may include natural disasters, wars, strikes, government actions, government declared pandemic or other events that are considered to be beyond the reasonable control of the parties.
• Instructor: Also referred to as personal instructor, personal trainer, trainer, mentor, coach, or master, is a qualified professional who provides guidance, instruction, or services related to Yoga Bijaa activities. The instructor(s) is/are responsible for delivering safe and high-quality services to clients, adhering to professional standards, and enforcing the terms and conditions set forth by Yoga Bijaa.
• Yoga Bijaa/YogaBijaa: Refers to Yogabijia Pte Ltd, the company that provides yoga and wellness services.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By purchasing any service from Yoga Bijaa, the client acknowledges, accepts and agrees to the following terms and conditions.
3. Client’s Medical, Mental and Physical Fitness
By purchasing any activity/package, the client acknowledges and agrees that he/she/they have no limiting health conditions that would preclude participation in an activity(ies) and will immediately inform the trainer if such health condition arises during the client's participation in the personalized program. The client declares that they are medically fit, mentally and physically, to participate in all activities offered by the Personal Instructor, whether online or in-person. The client acknowledges that the Personal Instructor is not a licensed medical care provider and that the client is solely responsible for consulting with their physician and/or doctors regarding their participation in any activities. The Personal Instructor reserves the right to request proof of the client's medical fitness to practice the activities issued by a medical doctor. If the client refuses to provide such proof, the Personal Instructor reserves the right to not provide the services, and any lesson will be forfeited and not refunded.
4. Client’s Changes in Health
The client agrees to inform the Instructor and Yoga Bijaa of any changes in their physical or mental fitness, health conditions, or injuries prior to participating in any activities, whether online or in-person. The client remains solely responsible for their own health conditions and physical and mental fitness, and the Personal Instructor shall not be responsible for any health issues related to failing to inform the Personal Instructor.
5. No Liability
Yoga Bijaa shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to the client resulting from participation in any activities, whether online or in-person. The client acknowledges and assumes all risks associated with participation in any activity.
Payment must be received prior to the beginning the first activity or activities package. Payments should be made payable to ‘YogaBijaa Pte Ltd. We accept Paynow, Alipay, cash, bank transfer. Payments are to be made in Singapore Dollars net of platform transaction.
7. Non-Refundable Purchases
All purchases of lessons, packages, services, or sessions, whether online or in-person, are final and non-refundable.
8. Package Validity
Packages purchased from Yoga Bijaa, whether online or in-person, are valid for six (6) months from the date of purchase unless other arrangements have been made with the Yoga Bijaa in writing. Any unused sessions or lessons will expire and will not be refunded or credited except in case the of Force Majeure.
9. Cancelled Session(s)
If the client cancels an activity less than 24 hours before the scheduled time, whether online or in-person, the session will be forfeited and not refunded or credited.
10. Online Services
The client acknowledges that online activities have inherent risks, including but not limited to technical difficulties, interruptions, and other issues outside of the control of the Personal Instructor. The client assumes all risks associated with online activities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Personal Instructor for any damages, losses, or injuries resulting from online activities.
11. In-Person Services
The client acknowledges that in-person activities have inherent risks, including but not limited to physical contact, equipment use, and other activities that could result in injury or damage. The client assumes all risks associated with activities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Personal Instructor for any damages, losses, or injuries resulting from in-person activities.
12. Client's Responsibility
The client is solely responsible for their own health conditions, mental and physical fitness, and for following the instructor's instructions and good practices, whether for online or in-person activities. Is the client obligation to inform and discuss all health history information and any medical concerns with the trainer. It is the sole client reasonability to communicate any discomforts, pain or concerns experienced during or arising from any activities. The instructor cannot be held liable for any injuries or health conditions caused by the activities, whether due to the client's health conditions or from practicing the assigned/instructed activities. All appointments must begin on time and end one hour or 90 minutes or the agreed time after the scheduled starting time. Any time lost due to client tardiness is considered part of the appointment and is non-refundable. The trainer is expected to wait 15 minutes for a client at which time the session is forfeited.
14. Photos, video and Social Medias
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, the client grants Yoga Bijaa the unrestricted right to take photographs and/or videos during sessions. Unless expressly specified by the client, these photographs and/or videos may be used solely for the purposes of promotion and advertising on Yoga Bijaa's social media platforms and website. The client acknowledges and agrees that such use is subject to compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and any other applicable local laws or regulations governing the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
Yoga Bijaa reserves the right to change this T&C at any time without notice. The law applied to this T&C are the Laws of the Republic of Singapore. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact the Instructor before making any purchases or starting any activities or by sending an email to email@example.com.
By complying with these responsibilities, we can ensure a successful and fulfilling fitness journey.
Thank you for choosing YogaBijaa PTD LT as your personal training provider.